• Shiraz Epic Tour Celebrated as the heartland of Persian culture for over 2000 years, Shiraz has become synonymous with education, nightingales, poetry and wine. It was one of the most important cities in the medieval Islamic world and was the Iranian capital during the Achaemenid and Zand dynasty, when many of its most beautiful buildings were built or restored. It also the celebrated birthplace of the great Persian poets Hafiz and Saadi. The city of love, dance, Epic, pure feeling of passion and remembrance of God. Why you, ll love it? Shiraz Epic Tour is a journey on history of Iran; The Golden age of Persian Empire. A
Shahid Rajaei Park,Isfahan
Khaghani Street (Armenian Neighborhood), Isfahan
English (others on request)
6 hrs (9-15)
Min 1, Max 12
Price (per person)
• Tour Itinerary Walk through the unseen gates of Isfahan; The Journey starts from Shahid Rajaei Park. We will walk in one of the oldest parks in Isfahan and also visit Hasht Behesh Palace. Walk to Imperial Sarkhanh, one of the oldest mill of Isfahan. Then visit Royal Square and Tea house museum with incredible antique products and enjoy the Doogh and Gooshfil (local snack of Isfahan). Time to walk on narrow alleys of the royal square and find the Mashrooteh house; An old and important political museum-house in Isfahan. Be ready to visit the Malek Vineyard with colorful window and peaceful atmosphere. Presently Malek vineyard is used as Hussainia and a permit is needed for visiting. Drive to Ibne-Sina district; One of the oldest streets of Isfahan and full of local experiences. Next step is Khaghani Street (Armenian district); Walk through the street, narrow alleys and watch the live history. Then we will have a lunch together and share the moments; Also enjoying the Persian rice and Kebab.
Inclusion and Exclusion
– Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
– English professional tour guide (You can ask for other languages)
– Mineral water
– Snack in tea house
– Entrance fees
– Transportation by Private car/Van
Exclusion: – Snacks/Drinks and any other extra fees
• Additional Information
– Confirmation is immediate. You will receive the confirmation and E-Voucher after the booking.
– You can sign-up and take 10% discount for all tours.
– You should pay your tour price by cash to the tour guide before the journey begins.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up; Children under the 4 years old are our special guests.
– You should show your E-Voucher and ID card to the tour guide.
– Hotel pick-up and Drop-off service are available for this type of tour. The pick-up time is determined in your E-Voucher.
– Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed. The meeting point is determined in your E-Voucher.