With a bight history and lots of historic remains, the legendary ancient city of Hamadan has been always the breeding ground for business and science. Having a long antiquity and unique left remains suggest that the wonder of Hamedan can be seen in nowhere in the world. The majestic city of Hamadan is Iran’s oldest city and one of the oldest in the world, declared as “the capital of Iranian history and civilization,” and regarded as the first capital of the Persian Empire, the Medes. Why you, ll love it? Hamedan Heritage Tour designed to bring you in middle of Golden Persian Empire; Its an extra ordinary journey. It is CIVILIZATION.
Mausoleum of Baba taher, Hamedan
Alisadr Cave, Hamedan
English (others on request)
10 hrs (9-19)
Min 1, Max 12
Price (per person)
• Tour Itinerary You never get a home sick there! The journey will begin from Mausoleum of Baba taher; Not only, Baba Tahir is known as one of the most revered early poets in Kurdish and Persian literature, but also he is one of the favorite character in Iranian life. Walk to the Medes’ capital in the late 8th century, Hegmataneh (Ecbatana). The wealth and importance of the city in the Persian empire is attributed to its location on a crucial crossroads that made it a staging post on the main East-West highway. Next stops are Alavian dome (Gonbad-e-Alavian) and Hamam-e-Qale; Two great masterpiece of Persian Architecture in Hamedan. The Mausoleum of Avicenna is one of the symbols of Hamedan and Iran; Avicenna who is regarded as one of the most significant physicians, astronomers, thinkers and writers of the Islamic Golden Age. He has been described as the father of early modern medicine. He is known to have written, around 240 have survived, including 150 on philosophy and 40 on medicine. After having a local lunch, go ahead to Ganj nameh (The letter of treasure); The inscriptions were carved in granite in two sections. The one on the left was ordered by Darius the Great (521-485 BC) and the one on the right by Xerxes the Great (485-465 BC). READY to visit the world’s largest water cave ? The next one is an amazing natural creative; Alisadr Cave. The cave walls can extend up to 40 meters high, and it contains several large, deep lakes. The cave has a river flowing through it and most travel through the cave system is done by boat. More than 11 kilometers of the cave’s water canals have been discovered so far.
Inclusion and Exclusion
– Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
– English professional tour guide (You can ask for other languages)
– Lunch in a high-quality restaurant – Mineral water
– Entrances Fees (Mausoleum of Baba taher, Hegmataneh, Alavian dome, Hamam-e-Qale, Mausoleum of Avicenna, Ganj nameh, Alisadr Cave)
– Gift package
– Transportation by Private car/Van
Exclusion: – Snacks/Drinks and any other extra fees
• Additional Information
– Confirmation is immediate. You will receive the confirmation and E-Voucher after the booking.
– You can sign-up and take 10% discount for all tours.
– You should pay your tour price by cash to the tour guide before the journey begins.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up; Children under the 4 years old are our special guests. – You should show your E-Voucher and ID card to the tour guide.
– Hotel pick-up and Drop-off service are available for this type of tour. The pick-up time is determined in your E-Voucher.
– Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed. The meeting point is determined in your E-Voucher.