• Tabriz Highlights Tour Tabriz, The city of magic. Tabriz is the capital city of East Azerbaijan Province, in northwestern Iran. Tabriz Bazaar, once a major Silk Road market, is a sprawling brick-vaulted complex selling carpets, spices and jewelry. Tabriz is a big but relaxed city, filled with proud people and a UNESCO-listed bazaar to explore. It’s the perfect introduction to Iran for people crossing over the border from Armenia… or anyone, for that matter. Welcome to Tabriz! Why you, ll love it? Tabriz Highlights tour designed to give you the taste of the capital of culture in Iran. You will visit the main highlights of Tabriz with a professional local tour. It’s MAGIC TIME !
Kandovan Village, Tabriz
English (others on request)
10 hrs (9-19)
Min 1, Max 12
Price (per person)
Indeed, it is true to call this city as the magic city; Compilation of honor, history and nature. The journey will start from El-Goli; is the name of a large historic park containing an artificial lake in south east of Tabriz. The peaceful place with respectable persons. The next steps are Blue Mosque and Azerbaijan Museum. The Blue Mosque was built upon the order of Jahan Shah the ruler of Kara Koyunlu dynasty which made Tabriz the capital of his Kingdom. His Kingdom covered major parts of modern Iran, Azerbaijan, and Turkey. Also the Azerbaijan Museum is one of the most important Museums in Iran and major archaeological and historical museum in Tabriz. Head to Tabriz Jame Mosque, one of the magnificent monuments of the city and then walk to one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East and the largest covered bazaar in the world. It is one of Iran’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Tabriz Grand Bazar. After having lunch, Its time to drive Kandovan; The mysteries and incredible village in Iran. This village exemplifies manmade cliff dwellings which are still inhabited. The troglodyte homes, excavated inside volcanic rocks and tuffs similar to dwellings in the Turkish region of Cappadocia. Enjoy the day by drinking a Persian tea in Kandovan local shops.
Inclusion and Exclusion
– Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
– English professional tour guide (You can ask for other languages)
– Lunch in a high-quality restaurant – Mineral water – Entrances Fees
– Transportation by Private car/Van
Exclusion: – Snacks/Drinks and any other extra fees
– Confirmation is immediate. You will receive the confirmation and E-Voucher after the booking.
– You can sign-up and take 10% discount for all tours.
– You should pay your tour price by cash to the tour guide before the journey begins.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up; Children under the 4 years old are our special guests.
– You should show your E-Voucher and ID card to the tour guide.
– Hotel pick-up and Drop-off service are available for this type of tour. The pick-up time is determined in your E-Voucher.
– Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed. The meeting point is determined in your E-Voucher.